Question

Sperm Count

Where do i go for a sperm count , i'am just want to find out if i make the grade or not , you also mentioned that one should have 1.5 -5cc of sperm how much is that in " english " , but can u suggest any private clinics to go to for the test in durban

You need to see a doctor first, because somebody has to give you your results and interpret them. So unfortunately you can't just go to a laboratory.

So find a GP that you are comfortable with and request the test. You have to abstain for 3-5 days before the test is done. Then you have to masturbate and produce the specimen in a clean and sterile container that the doctor will give to you. Usually you are required to produce the specimen in the laboratory as they have to analise it within 30 minutes.

I have no idea where to go in Durban and ethically I can't suggest either, but maybe someone on the forum knows. "Durban guy" knows lots of things and maybe he can assist here (with a phone number I mean, as he doesn't like masturbation, but this is for medical purposes, so I'm sure he'll be OK with it)

English for cc's are mls.

Good Luck
Dr Elna McIntosh