Question

Sperm, fertilization?
My boyfriend and I have sex without using any protection and I'm not on the pill? My Question is everytime we have sex my boyfriend never releases inside of my of vigina he always pulls out but the last time we had sex he released inside my anus. Is that risky for sperm to go inside and get pregnant?

The anal opening leads to the rectum (the storage area for faeces prior to defecation), which is one segment of the large intestine. The large intestine is an organ that is part of the exclusive and fully-enclosed gastrointestinal (GI) tract, which is open at a person's lips, ending at the anal opening. More importantly, regarding your question, the GI system is not directly connected with the reproductive tract; therefore, sperm entering the anus cannot swim through the GI tract to reach the egg in the reproductive tract. Similarly, sperm entering the mouth cannot cause pregnancy.

The only way a woman might possibly become pregnant from anal play is if ejaculated semen is near the opening of the vagina and that semen happens to work its way deep into the vaginal opening. Otherwise, there is no chance of conception with anal sex.

If you are unsure of your STI (sexually transmitted infection) status, however, it would be important to use safer sex techniques, such as a latex condom, during any sexual activity, including anal sex.

Secondly I also want to comment on your choice of the withdrawal method also known as "coitus interruptus"
However, you should know that withdrawing his penis prior to ejaculation is not a fool-proof method of birth control. Just because he didn't ejaculate inside of you does not guarantee that you will not become pregnant. Soon after an erection is achieved, a little bit of fluid known as pre-ejaculatory fluid, or pre-cum (also known as "love drops"), which contains sperm, is released. If you are not taking any other form of birth control, then he should wear a condom as soon as he is erect and/or before penetration to avoid the possibility of impregnating you with his pre-cum.