Question

sperm problem
i am 41 yrs old and iam married for 17 yrs and we do not have children we tried many doctors (urologiest and gynocologiest)
follow their instructions but nothing happened do you think i will still going to have children?
fertility expert

Dear Thabo

The question is rather difficult to answer. Despite the long standing history of infertility, I do not have sufficient information on what investigations have already been done, for me to evaluate a problem holisticaly.

I would appreciate it if you could post more information to me so that I may give you an expert opinion. Looking forward to hearing from you again.