Ask an expert

24 Nov 2005

sperm problem
i am 41 yrs old and iam married for 17 yrs and we do not have children we tried many doctors (urologiest and gynocologiest)
follow their instructions but nothing happened do you think i will still going to have children?
Answer 336 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Thabo

The question is rather difficult to answer. Despite the long standing history of infertility, I do not have sufficient information on what investigations have already been done, for me to evaluate a problem holisticaly.

I would appreciate it if you could post more information to me so that I may give you an expert opinion. Looking forward to hearing from you again.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.