Question

Spice up our sex!
Hi all

Me and bf are having great sex, but I am running out of ideas, I want to surprise him with something new! I love giving and receiving oral sex, dirty talk, sex in the kitchen, bathroom, beach, car etc. what other ways are there to spice up our sexlife? I just do not do anal. It hurts and he does not like it anyway! I would really like to have some ideas, normally it is him coming up with something different, and I also want to "contribute" something else to our love life! Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Thank you!

Why not by the Kama Sutra book, but get the modern version (KISS) it has 3000 suggestions. It is available from JT Publications for R180-00 or the pocket size version for R125-00.

Dr Elna Mcintosh