Ask an expert

01 Aug 2011

We need very urgent help please.
My friend''s daughter has been bitten on her tummy by a spider.
She lives in Johannesburg and has no medical aid so is currently been treated in a state hospital.
Are you aware of any spider bite expert working out of a state hospital any where in the Transvaal where she might be able to get the proper treatment.
The poison has gone into her intestines and she is very very sick.
Please help us
Answer 431 views

01 Jan 0001


I am really sorry but I do not know about any spider bite specialists in the Johannesburg area.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.