Question

Spierpyne en sport beserings
Ek is 'n aktiewe sportman,31, 1.92m en weeg 102kg. Wanneer ek tennis speel kry ek gereeld beserings. Wanneer ek soggens opstaan is my "tendens" seer tussen my hakskeen en kuit asook baie styf en ek sukkel om te loop. En so ook die meeste van my ander spiere is baie seer na oefening. Het ek enige tekorte.

Hi Philip

It sounds like you perhaps push too hard in your sessions or games and have not built up your level of fitness and strength sufficiently. I suggest you do a comprehensive exercise programme which includes stretching before you play any competitive sport, otherwise you may sustain an injury.

My suggestion is to try "War on Wobbles" ignore the name - on the home page of this website. All round fitness and flexibility should go a long way to helping you to be in better condition for your sport.
Also consider things like your sports shoes? Are they providing adequate support and shock absorption?

I hope this helps.