Ask an expert

14 Jan 2005

spine problem
my mum has been suffering from arthritis, she's got it in her spine.. the pain travels from her spine to her right leg all the way down to her ankles. she feels sometimes when we rub the bottom of her feet.. tell me what can we do about it
Answer 292 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Fats

Time to take your mom to see a physio or chiro to see if they can help.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9265 votes
66% - 17846 votes