Ask an expert

03 Feb 2009

Hi there
I have been sexually active with my partner for 5 years now.I am 24. I have recently started " splitting"  at the bottom of my labia after we have had sex. I don' t think its from being dry, it happens even if we use lubrication.What could this be caused from and how can i prevent it? It often prevents me from having sex for a few days after that so it can heal.
This never happened before.
Another question i have is that sometimes after he has ejaculated inside of me and I go to the toilet afterwards it burns! What is that from?
Answer 287 views

01 Jan 0001

It sounds like a lubrication problem but, if you don't think this is the case, you will have to see a doctor to check for infections or skin problems.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.