Question

SPN_ Performance Range Launch
Dear Kathy and Ross,

As a fellow health & fitness professional and after reviewing your comments on various topics I have grown to respect your judgment and will appreciate your help in a slightly different way than usual!!!

I'm proud to represent this dynamic company for a couple of years even while studying Biokinetics at Tuks, 2002.

Maybe you guys are aware that we are launching our brand new and cutting edge Sport & Performance Range within the month of Feb 2008?

Let me say that I'm so excited!!! I'm doing twice as much in half the time... Sounds to good to be true, doesn't it? Well...

I'm specifically bringing this under your attention purely because of your combined experience within our respective field, our mutual passion for healthy living, exercise being a way of life for us, and of course the opportunity for you guys to be of the first to be exposed to the cutting edge Technology this product range incorporates!

That is why I'm extending a warm invite in your direction to attend our launch in secret or as my honored guests?

Bookings open online Monday 21st Jan 2008 - we expect a complete sell out within the first 24hours of making the launch public.

Please use my personal email address to connect with me should you take up my invite to attend this futuristic event!

Your presence as well as your feedback on the range itself will be highly appreciated! Hope to hear back from you soon...

I leave you with funny yet interesting observation:

“Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon”. Doug Larson

Craig.

Answer

Hi Craig

Thank you very much - not sure what email you're referring to? Or the date of the launch, or anything else, it's a pretty vague email. Now, as I'm sure you'll know from reading, I have a pretty dogmatic opinion about supplements, and which I don't even know if this product falls into that category, when it is released, I suspect I'll be treating it just the same, unless I'm given reason otherwise. I must also say that while every new product deserves a chance, this would not be the first very "unscientific" product to come out of the same institution, which will count against your campaign for scientific credibility - much like the boy who cried wolf too often.

So I'm interested to see what comes of it,