Question

Spondylosis-more information please
I have just returned from a consultation with a friend who was diagnosed with "Spondylosis". Not much was explained except that it causes numbness and that the feeling in her right arm may never return.
Where can I find more info on this disease on the internet?
Thanking you for your help
Katia

Katia, cervical spondylosis is a condition where there are degenerative changes of both the vertebrae and the intervertebral discs that lead to a narrowing of cervical canal. This leads to pressure on the spinal column with the symptoms usually limited to the arms. Conservative therapy includes a soft collar, cervical traction, anti-inflammatory drugs, muscle relaxants and analgesics. When these don’t work, surgery is an option.