Ask an expert

09 Feb 2003

Sport's Nutrtion
I am 17 years old and i am a competitive(licenced) cyclist. I had my body fat tested and it was 6%. Could you please give me advice on whether you think i should consult a professional dietician as i think that i am not eating enough food at the moment i order to reach my full potential.
How many calories or kilojoules can i consume per day.
Answer 295 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Antony

Please direct this question to the Dietician (Dietdoc), since this is her field.

Good luck!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.