Question

spotting
Hi gynaedoc

My baby is almost 8 months old, 2 months after she was born my gynae put me on ovral as i was still bleeding 10 weeks after giving birth. I was on ovral for 2 months and have since been on minesse. The problem is I have not been getting proper periods since on minesse i have spotting on the first day and nothing else. What could this be? I have done 2 preg tests and they were both negative. thank you!

Periods can often be very scanty on the Pill, especially the low dose ones. If you don't like this, you can change to a different pill otherwise, as long as you have some bleeding each month on a regular basis, this is fine.