Question

Spotting
This morning I had a bit of a scare - a litle bit of light brown blood. The colour was light cause it was mixed with my normal whitish discharge (sorry for being so descriptive). I cleaned it out, and then behind it was just normal white again. What does this mean? Can anyone help? I know that any bleeding in pregnancy is not normal and am beginning to panic. The worst part is that there is absolutely nothing I can do but wait and see what happens. This is just awful. Please has someone experienced this before? I am not having any cramps or any other weird stuff.

Renira

Renira

It probably is not a major probelm, but any bleeding in pregnancy should be assessed by a doctor. I would suggest that you contact your gynaecologist.