Question

SPOTTING FOR 2 WEEKS!!! HELP
MY LAST PERIOD IS 3 WEEKS OVERDUE - I DID 3 PERGNANCY TESTS NOW BUT THEY WERE ALL NEG.THE LAST ONE WAS AT 2 WEEKS. I HAVE SWELLING OF THE BREASTS, BLOATED,SWOLLEN STOMACH, HEARTBURN, AND I'VE BEEN SPOTTING (1 OR 2 SPOT OF BROWN BLOOD PER DAY) FOR 2 WEEKS NOW. SOMETIMES IT SKIPS A DAY. COULD I BE PREGNENT BUT MY HORMONES WERE TOO LOW FOR THE TEST TO PICK UP, CAUSE I KNOW THAT THIS KIND OF SPOTTING IS CAUSED BY LOW HORMONE LEVELS DURING PREGNANCY!IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN KNOW IF I'M PREGNANT WITHOUT DOING A BLOOD TEST? IF MY HORMONE LEVELS ARE LOW, BY HOW MANY WEEKS WILL IT SHOW ON A URINE TEST?

Do the blood test to be sure. It could be a cyst and not a pregnancy.