Question

Spotting/Pregnant
I was married 3 weeks ago, it was my first time with intercourse.One week before my menstruation I start to have spotting.But now I am 3 days late with my period, although the first day of my period there was just a little brown-discharge, the second day there was more red/blood discharge, more like menstruation but on the third day there is nothing?? Can I be pregnant?
I have all the symptoms for a regular period. I also have a lot of stress

If you have recently started on contraception, this might explain the scanty period, as could stress. If you have had unprotected sex, pregnancy is always a possibility.