Question

Spottng, Could I be Pregant?

I stopped taking the pill 09Aprll 2007, I got my period the 6th of May 2006 which lasted for 5 days, then my next period which was rather unsual started on the 2nd of June for almost 3 weeks, it was very irregular and it wasn't like a normal period, I was bsically spotting.Now I'm faced with spoting from the 6th of August, it is very minimal blood, I had abdominal pain 2 days before, can you please tell me what's going on. Could I be pregnant? We're badly trying for a baby, my husband seems to think I'm pregant.

Confused

It is possible that you are pregnant but it may also be a result of stopping the Pill. Do a pregnancy test to be sure.