Question

Sprained Ankle
I sprained / strained my right ankle on Mother''s day, it swelled very little and i can still walk on it fine. As soon as I try to bend the ankle the pain starts. I have not been able to really fold my legs under me since then. I have tried wearing an ankle guard but it does not seem to working. My concern is that its 2 months later and doe not seem any better. Waht can you recommend?
Thanks in advance
Cyberdoc

Hallo Kel
Rather let your doctor or a physiotherapist evaluate the ankle, you may have torn a ligament. It may help to use an anti-inflammatory medication like Neurofen for a few days but it will probably not solve the problem.