Question

Stabbing pain in arm
My boyfriend is experiencing stabbing pain in his right arm. The pain is not continuous, and not in the same place. He also occassionally finds it difficult to close his hand completely, a weakness when gripping something. I suffer from Carpel Tunnel, and thought it might be something similar. What could like be?

Kds, it sounds like something is pressing on the nerve that supplies the affected area. This might be in the neck or even in the shoulder or upper arm. He can try taking a long acting anti-inflammatory like Brxecam®, but if it doesn’t make a difference soon the best would be to see a doctor. Good luck.