Ask an expert

20 Feb 2009

Stage 4 endometriosis
Hi there
i am a 29 yr old female suffering with endo, I have had 8 lapscopes, been on zoladex, depo, danazol, hrt, birthc ontrol, etc,
please assist me with contact details of a specialist gynae in gauteng that can assist as my gynae said he has run out of options. my last resort (i have told) would be to have a hysterctomy and I hope to have children
Answer 295 views

01 Jan 0001

The best I can suggest is that you see a fertility expert.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9328 votes
67% - 18819 votes