Question

Staminogro
What is your opinion on Staminogro, does it really help with fertility &  conception??

Dear Mariaan

Staminogro as well as all the other vitamins that are prescribe to enhance fertility usually contain multiple vitamins and minerals that usually play some type of a role on spermatogenesis and that’s why it is marketed for such purposes. However having a balanced diet and a good lifestyle one would not necessarily need any of these vitamins that are required. So in my own personal opinion I do not think that the multivitamins really help with fertility or conception and certainly there is no randomized control trials in the literature that says it makes any difference.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo