Question

Star signs
Do you think star signs play a part in who we are and how we handle things

I'm a pisces and if I read what they say about pisces personalities they have me down to the letter.

What is your sign?

One of my problems with star signs and predictions are that they are inevitably written in such general terms that we can all recognize ourselves in it. Often I find you can read someone the horoscpe or star sign description for ANY of the signs, without telling them that it's the wrong one you're reading out, and they're likely to recognize it as a good description of themselves.