Question

Starting on an anabolic programme.
I'am starting on a programme of Depo-testosterone using 1ml per week for 3-4 weeks, then change over to Deca-durabolin using 2ml p/week for 7 weeks. Or woul'd you recomend that I rather stack it all (pyramid type course) ?

Thanks for a wonderfull site.
Bodybuilding
body building

Monster,

Ethically and professionally I am bound by certain rules which prohibit me from answering any questions relating to ANY medication whatsoever as this falls outside the scope of my professional training and field of expertise. Consequently, even if I wanted to help you with your above question I am not able to.

I therefore suggest that you contact a sports physician or sports specialist so that they can provide you with the advice that you so need.

I have however included a website link below that you can go to and read up more about the steroids that you have mentioned. You can merely cut and paste it in your address bar at the top of your internet explorer. I think you will find it VERY valuable.

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Jetty/2996/Sbible.htm

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist