Question

statistics on healthy foods or a chart showing heathy foods.
Dear DietDoc,
Thank you for reading this message. I am a student doing reseach on healthy foods for my 12th grade project. I would like to find a website or if you could provide some assitance in giving me a chart showing different kinds of healthy foods our body needs. I sorry if I might caused you any incovience to your busy schedule but I would really appreciate if you could send it to me if you answer back before Thursday of this week.

Sincerly,

C. T.

Dear CT
You may have noticed the message that I posted on the Message Board to let readers know that I would be away from 21 Feb till 3 March 2003. Sorry that I could not be of any assistance to you in your project.