Question

STAY AWAKE LATER
Hi Everyone. I just want to know my daughter has a good routine of bathing at 7 and going to bed at 8. She is 12 and asked if from this year she can stay up untill 9. How does a person know from what age to let them stay up later???
Teen expert
teen expert

The only way to discover if this is an ok bed time is to try it. If she seems too tired in the morning or really exhausted when she comes home from school you may need to make it a bit earlier.

Children and teens need a lot of sleep (8-10 hours as an average) but it also depends on the indvidual child. Try it and see what works for her.