Question

Stay or go !
Hi. I've been with a woman for a few months now. We are currently living together benefiting us both financially. At first the relationship was really passionate, but because of her past its become strained. She is battling with the ex to sign the divorse papers, she has a duaghter from the ex. She has recently changed jobs, and becuase of this she is having financial problems,so she has alot on the mind. All this has happened very sunddenly in her life. I have been supportive from the beginning. Being a good role model for her daughter, paying my share for food and rent even buying extra appliances to keep the house hold as stable for her and her daughter. I'm am putting in alot of effort to get her life on track again and stable. Recently though she has become quiet and distant and makes irrational and quick decisions. One night i can sleep with her the other i must sleep alone. I know she has love in her but she can't find herself. Theres not much more i can do. How do i get her to find herself and get back to the way she was. She says she tries and i've spoken to her about it, what else is there ? Any help please..

Dear SE,
Dare I say that counselling might help her ? Sounds like she's reacting fiarly normally and inconveniently, to the stresses of going through divorce with an uncooperative Ex. You sound as if you've been handling things sensitively and thoughtfully so far, but maybe you didn't expect the problems to worsen or to last so long. Keep discussing it with her, so you can understand how things are progressing. And hope that the turmoil won't last much longer.