Ask an expert

23 Feb 2009

Hi there

Im 18 years old and cannot go to the doctor because im to shy and dont want my mother to know. . .but i think i have std?? I only slept with my bf and i dont sleep around neither does he

We sumtimes use our spit to wet me a bit if we dont have lubrication. . . And after that i im itching alot and have a discharge and my vagina have a little pain and sores and when i wash with soap it burns and stings. . .

What can it be? And what can i do to get it away and preventing ht from coming back!! Please help me!!!!
Answer 319 views

01 Jan 0001

it is better to be safe than sorry and thus the best person to assess your condition is a doctor. your doctor will treat the consultation in the utmost respect and privacy. your mother need not know why you are going to a doctor nor needs to accompany you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18750 votes