Question

16 Oct 2009

STD - urgent!
Hey Doc, I need to ask you a question regarding STD and the diifrent tipes, I work with some ladies that seem to have skiped the education part when it comes to STD'  s.

So they approached me to go and see what I can find on the net, so I thought I'  ll just ask you.

Apperantly the lady has sores on her genital area, it iches with a yellow discharge and she has pain on her abdomen, if you can please shed some light on what she can do, and what it might be that she has.... as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.

Possibilities are syphilis, herpes or a pelvic infection. She should see a doctor to make a diagnosis and determine what treatment is necessary.