Question

STD worries
I am a virgin, ive slept with my boyfreind with out protection and a few times with a condom for the 1st time.
1 day later i had a burining sensation passing urine, it really hurt.
I will see a doctor but should i be very worried or could i have reacted to his body, in terms of accidity.
what are the possible causes. if it is chlamidiya and both of us are treated, does this mean that we will both be 100% cured of it?
or is there a chance it could be from first time intercourse and my body not adapted.

Thank you doc

It is likely that you have a mild bladder infection. This is common after first intercourse. Drink lots of water and take some Citrososda. If these do not help, you should see your doctor.