Question

Stepchildren trying to break up out marriage
My stepdaughters 12 and 18, are trying to break up our marriage. They are hostile towards me with a really bitchy attitude towards my own children. They spread lies about me and tries to manipulate my husband in such a way that he recently said if he has to choose between me and them, he will choose me and they will have to learn to live with the fact that he remarried and if they don't change their attitude, they must stay at their mother's over weekend.

I spoke to their mother once, she said the already told them there's nothing they can do to break up our marriage, that they must accept it. What hurts me the most, is that I am really good to them, I help them with school tasks, presents, money, friendliness, send them little cards and gifts, sms's etc. On my birthday not one of them called or sms'd me or even made me a card. I get nasty glances and hear from people who know me and know them of all the nasty comments made about me.

Me and my husband are fedup with this situation

How about Family Therapy with a good local counsellor ? And meantime, the tough love / Lysistrata tactic of stopping all the benefits you provide for them, might wake them up to recognize all that you do for them.