Question

STI
Hello, Im wanting to know whether or not I have picked up an STD, I had a one night stand without protection 2 days ago. The sex was very intense and lasted for an hour. I noticed white bits that came out her vagina but thought nothing of it because she was having multiple orgasms. I now have 4 sours, they are not on my penis but on the base area. I am wanting to know whether or not it is an std, or if it is just from the pubic hairs being pulled back and forth. Where could I go to get tested and are there any measures I can take right away to help the situation?
sexologist

Hi Glen
That sounds like it could possible be an STD, but it should be examined and if necessary a swab taken of the sores so you can have a definite diagnosis.

I would recommend you get a medical opinion.

SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com