Question

STI &amp  Pregnancy
Helo Dc

Im 29 wks preggy.In December i menstruated twice on the 10-15 &  29-3rd Jan.I had bad abdominal pains so on the 4th i went 2 clinic.No test was just a pressing on my abdomen.Then i was told that i had STI on my fallopian tube.i was gaven immediately pills to drink then treatment for 7 days(ovary green pills).

The problem dnt go away,I also felt sick with no appetite.I went 2 another clinic on the 18th of Feb,urine &  pregnancy test were done only to found that i am pregnant.Im due on the 4th of Oct,according to my calculations on the 4th of Jan i was 1 wk preggy.

I wanna know could those pills harmed my baby while was an embryo &  what damage could they have done.*scared &  worried*

Many medications are safe in pregnancy. You would have to tell me the names of the medication you took.