Ask an expert

28 Oct 2009

STI testing
Hi, I' d like to know where I can go for STI testing in Cape Town. Is there clinics, or can I go to my local GP
Answer 315 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Kim
You can go to your local GP or any municipal clinic.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.