Ask an expert

19 Nov 2005

I am married, but from the beginning sex was painful for me. It eventually got better, but after 22 years I had a hysterectomy that went bulistic. I went into septic shock, and had an emergency op to fix up. This was 5 years ago. The past year sex became painful again. And I keep getting itching and burning urinating problems. Very little discharge. Found out my husband was in a gay relationship. What is STI? How do I get checked. Please help.What is the treatment. Can I get this done at a clinic. What is the symtoms?
Answer 449 views

01 Jan 0001

An STI is a possibility. You can have this checked at a clinic. Symptoms would be discharge, iching , pain.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.