Question

Sti's
I am married, but from the beginning sex was painful for me. It eventually got better, but after 22 years I had a hysterectomy that went bulistic. I went into septic shock, and had an emergency op to fix up. This was 5 years ago. The past year sex became painful again. And I keep getting itching and burning urinating problems. Very little discharge. Found out my husband was in a gay relationship. What is STI? How do I get checked. Please help.What is the treatment. Can I get this done at a clinic. What is the symtoms?

An STI is a possibility. You can have this checked at a clinic. Symptoms would be discharge, iching , pain.