Question

Sticking my head in where it probably does not belong, BUT
I was just on the HIV site, I don't know what those people are thinking!

Yes I know that we all could end up with this horrible sickness but if you are positive how could you consider having a child with a negative person and also a relationship?

I mean it's as good as holding a gun to your head of if you are positive to the person you love's head ? I don't want to be in that position and maybe I dont understand but surely you set that person free and don't take the chance of infecting them ?

What's bothering you could be the broader prolem who want to have a child for themselves, like a super doll to play with, without having any serious thought about the longterm wel-lbeing of the child, or of their partner. No illness should be considered to give you the right to be irresponsible