Question

STIFF NECK
Last month I had avery bad stiff neck that lasted almost three days. I used an ice pack to relieve the pain and tokk voltaren tablets. Fortunately it went away.
As of today, I can feel my a stiff neck recurring as I can feel the pain again. Although it is not as painfull, I am worried. Could thi be the way I am sleeping at night or some other factors. Is there an article on H24 on stiff necks?

HK, it might be due to the way you sleep, stress, a neck vertebrae problem, the osition you sit in front of your PC, etc. The best would be to see your doctor and make sure that nothing serious is the matter. Seeing a physiotherapist will probably also be a good idea. Good luck.