Question

Still Confused
I posted something about a week ago reagrding the abusive nature of my husband. Well, after that posting he apologised and said that he would try and change and he would never use abusive language, be aggresive or say nasty things to me. Not listening to any of the comments that were made and thinking of my daughter i said fine, i will give you another chance, it sounded like he was being very sincere. He even posted a message stating that he is the abuser and he wants to stop. I also to him that i need my space to dal with some of the emotions that i was feeling and he agreed that we would keep our distance sexually and he would not want to touch or hold me, he said he would give me my space.

Last night i was feeling slightly down and needed my own space and time to think and he wanted to hold me and touch me and i just did not want that. Previously i said to him that i think we should have a trial separation so that we can just give each other a little space and we dont end up hurting each other all the time. He said there is no way he wants to separate because he cannot do without me and he also said that he will give me all the time i need.

Last night when i asked him to please just give me my sapce he went of the handle again, swaering, throwing things banging doors and screaming for the neighbours to hear. I just kept quite as i would have before.

He recently lost his job and over the past few weeks whilst we were fighting he was not working and he had income, so last night he says to me you can leave because i am financially independent now and dont ned you to support me. He found a job and has now started working and he went right back to what he was a few weeks ago.

I feel like such a fool, he buys me all these nice things and says sorry, but then he just does it all again.

Will he ever change! What should i do.

Last night he screamed so loud he woke my daughter. I dont wnat to go through this anymore, i dont want to feel like this anymore.

What should i do?

Sadly, they are usually highly skilled liars, and believe their own lies. Call POWA and work with them to plan your future, away from this recurrent and unapologetic abuser