Question

Still Hungry
Dear Doc

Thank you so much for the wonderful advice you give here.I managed to check with my doctor re dizziness and it was the medicatin I was on at the time.

Another question please:

Sometimes I still feel hungry especially during the day after my meals,can I still have Corn thins or Provitas with my mid morning and midday snacks which consists of L/F yoghurt & fruit or chopped veggies with cottage cheese,because I still feel hungry even after the snacks?

My meal plan is as follows

Breakfast - 1 slice of High fibre bread,1tbsp p-nut butter and 1 cup low fat yoghurt. For a mid morning snack I had a peach and rooibos.Lunch-2 slices high fibre+2 slices ham+tomato and cucumber and another cup of rooibos with 2 tsp honey.
Suuper-90g chicken fillet and vegetables.

Thank you Doc
W

Dear WannaKnow
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that you have sorted out what is causing your dizziness. If you still suffer from hunger pangs after your meals and snacks, then you can try using rye or seedbread for breakfast and lunch (these breads have a lower GI than wholewheat bread) and you can add a small portion of protein (1-2 T fat-free cottage cheese or fat-free yoghurt) which is also low GI to your snacks to keep your blood sugar levels steady for longer.