Question

Stimulating g spot
How do I find it &  method for stimulation. I have tried &  don''t seem to feel anything.

My hubby isn''t a sexually open person. Married 8yrs &  yet to reach orgasm with him. His version of sex is he comes &  then falls asleep - no foreplay, nada. And he would die before he gives oral, but he has no problem receiving it.

I just need to at least once feel what it is like to have a proper orgasm. I do have one with clitoral stimulation but it is just a few seconds &  sometimes I feel I am almost there &  then the feeling diappears.

Firstly, a clitoral orgasm IS a proper orgasm too - the sensation is just slightly different. The sensitive area inside the vagina is on the front wall of the vagina (the side closest to your tummy) and only about two inches inside. The best time to attempt to locate this area is once you are aroused already. Try rubbing on the front wall of the vagina - either with a finger (or sex toy) if it is during self stimulation.

Your husband's approach to your sexual stimulation may, of course, be contributing to the difficulty reaching orgasm with him...I wonder why this is the case? I assume that you have told him what you are interested in?

Claire - SASHA