Question

Stimulus needed
Hi Guys,

I have been stressed a bit lately and tired but seem to be getting better.

I have a date this evening and dont want to disappoint as I have had problems recently with maintaing an erection.

Is there a product (natural preferred) I can buy of the shelf or at a chemist to enhance my erections and libido for this evening? I would go into a sex shop only if I really have to..

There is not a product that we endorse. We would however recommend that should the “concern” prolong, that you consult with your medical doctor to explore avenues and possible causes.

Experiencing problems with maintaining an erection is often enhanced by emotional/physical/psychological factors such as stress, fatigue, etc. The more you stress about whether your penis are going to behave/perform, the bigger the likelihood of it happening. What I would suggest is that take every moment as it comes and enjoy it completely. The more you take the stress of the performance at the end and enjoy the whole journey, the more likely the outcome to be favourable.

A website that could be helpful is www.sexualhealth.co.za. You are welcome to phone the SASHA Helpline – 0860 100 262; and a facilitator will be able to assist you in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.