Question

Stinky sore feet
Hi. I have a really bad problem with my feet, it mainly happens in winter when I'm always wearing socks but it takes most of summer to go away. Some skin on the soles of my feet, mainly by my toes, gets "little holes" and this part of my foot always sticks to my sock and it makes my feet smell really bad. This part of my foot also gets sensitive sometimes. I use a foot cream but nothing seems to help. Could this be athlete's foot? Any advise please?
Foot expert

This is not athletes foot but rather a bacterial infection (the clue is the bad smell).
You need to get to either a podiatrist or a dermatologist for treatment. It can be treated