Question

Stitch-like pains in pregnancy?
I'm 22.5 wks and today for the first time I have been experiencing very sore stitch-like pains low down. It started this morning when I was at walk for life, just on the one side. It felt like a stitch but was constant. Then I went out shopping and I had the same pains, this time on both sides. It was so sore that I had to walk really slowly and abandon the rest of my shopping plans.

I'm not sure if they are just ligament pains or if I should be worried. Baby is stil moving ok and the pains ease when I sit or lie down. Any advice??

Nix
x

It sounds like ligament stretching, especially if they settle with rest. Phone your gynaecologist if you are worried.