Question

stomach
i have a problem of my stomach. i have diarhea, follwed by rubling stomach as if ther is something in my stomach. for the diarhea i use the salt and sugar solution
Cyberdoc

Hallo William
You probably have an infection. Try using probiotic capsules three times per day, Pectrolyte suspension or something similar and you can continue with the salt and sugar solution
(one level teaspoon of salt, eight level teaspoons of sugar. one litre of clean drinking or boiled water and then cooled)If the diarrhoea does not stop after 24-36 hours you need to see a doctor for possible antibiotic script