Question

STOMACH ACIDS
What causes excessive production of stomach acids because I feel sick almost every day because of this I am trying to look after my diet but its not helping.And whenever something that worries or scares me come to my mind I actually feel the acid in my stomach.Please help

Acidic, increased acid may be cause of a multitude of things including coffee, stress, alcohol, smoking and then of course, disease processes. The problem is that you can have an ulcer or gastritis with relatively normal acid levels and that things other than high acid can cause a burning sensation in the stomach. The best would be to see your doctor and even maybe a gastroenterologist and find out what the problem is. Good luck.