Question

stomach pain
I'm not in a menstrual cycle at the moment (but I'm 7 days late), but I experience pain that feels like when you have your period. I will get irregular cramps esp during the night and if I'm sleeping on my right side. To minimise the pain I will lift up my legs to my chest or rub my tummy. I also do have cravings for salty foods. I'm not constepated. What can this pain be?

Louise, it sounds like you might be pregnant. The problem is that I can’t say whether it is a normal or a tube pregnancy. The best would be to do a pregnancy test and to see your doctor if it is positive. Good luck.