Question

Stomach pain after running
Subject:
Posted by: CyberDoc
Message:
Angel, do you bleed bright red blood or dark blood (I assume it comes out the bottom). Where exactly is the pain (over your stomach, lower abdomen, sides, etc.)? Which tests did you have – gastroscopy, colonoscopy, ultrasound? Let me know a new question and we’ll take it from there (I’ll do my best to answer faster). Good luck.
Date: 3/7/2005

Subject: RE: Stomach pain after running
Posted by: Angel
Message:
Thanks, Yes it is dark blood and the pain is on the right side, in the same position when you get a stich when unfit. I always go for gastroscopy& colonoscopy (top and bottom camera's)
Right now the pain is gone again.
Date: 6/7/2005
date: 12/07/2005

Angel, the fact that it is dark blood seems to suggest that it is not from haemorrhoids, so it must originate higher up. The best would be to see a gastroenterologist as it might be something serious. Good luck.