Question

Stomach Pains
I have been having problems with my stomarch for about 3 months now. I have been to doctors but i get better temporarily.

The problems is that my stomarch pains when:
1. Eat high fibre cereal or food.
2. Acid drinks such as alcohol or soft drinks.
3. Coffee &  spicy foods

In addition to that i have chest pains which i wonder if it is related to my sickness.

Your advise will be highly appreciated as i am scared right now.
Reflexology expert
reflexology expert

Hello Sam

From the list you have given me above - I am guessing that you lack digestive enzymes - probably cos your diet doesn't consist of enough raw, good, healthy food.

It could also mean that you are wheat or gluten intolerant - with the acid foods and drinks also tells me that you acid levels are very high.

It would do you well to do a blood analysis and change your eating habits.

The chest pains can also be related to your indigestion and stomach problems.

I hope the above has helped :-)

Kind regards,
Stella