Question

Stomach problems

I always have had a sensitive stomach and good never really eat rich food. Lately my stomach is getting more sensitive, I get nauseous easily and more frequently. This weekend Friday I started feeling nauseous, and woke up on Saterday, vomiting and developing a head-ache that has been lasting for three days now. Some of my friends suggest that I could be suffering from stomach ulchers. How would I know if this is the case, what is the symptoms?

Riekie, it might be due to a stomach problem, but from this side of the screen it also sounds like it might be due to your gallbladder. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.