Question

Stomach ulcers
I suspect that I'm suffering from stomach ulcers, but want my suspicions confirmed before I go through the ordeal of swallowing the camera! I'm nauseous in the mornings with faint stomach ache, so I usually skip breakfast. Lunchtime I mostly eat simple sandwiches or salads (pasta), and that goed down well. Dinner is the actaul problem, because no matter how hungry I am or what I eat, I'm 60% nauseous, have severe stomach cramps. Please help and advice me. I'm underweight I suspect too (appr. 50-53 kg for 1.77m, can't keep my weight constant) - I have been tested for diabetes, which I had and outgrown as a child. It seems that I function better without food!

Rosy, you might have an ulcer or a hernia. The best way to find out what the problem is, is to have a gastroscopy done (swallowing the camera).
According to the information you gave you are definitely underweight. The best would be to see a gastro-enterologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.