Question

Stoned Too Often
I am 21 yrs old and have been smoking dagga daily for the past 4 years. I do not regret smoking as often as I do ,but rather wonder how long can it go on for .My motivation is not affected I do well at tech and am socially active 5 nights a week. What harmful side affects are the from smoking as much as I do, is it as bad as smoking cigarettes daily or is it worse ? How does it affect my brain my sex life etc etc .

Stoned, it’s difficult to say how it’s affected you because I don’t know you and can’t examine you. I can tell you that it’s at least as dangerous as smoking, but for every paper reporting the dangers of dagga, there is another one refuting them. In all fairness I cannot prove scientifically that smoking dope is more dangerous than cigarettes even though I would never touch the stuff. Good luck.