Question

Stopped gaining weight at 21 weeks
Hi there. I am 26 weeks pregnant and for the last 4 weeks have not gained any weight. I stay constant. i have gained 8kg in the first 20 weeks. Should I be worried as I have also lost my appetite. I do eat during the day, but very small portions. I read somewhere that this is the trimester when you pick up the most weight.

You gained quite a lot of weight in the first half of the pregnancy. You obviously should try to eat more and also take vitamin supplements. If the baby is growing well, your weight gain does not matter.